Terms & Conditions
- It is important that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions for you to participate in the CELLC DOUBLE YOUR DATA Campaign (the “Campaign”).
- All standard terms and conditions of CELLC (the “Network”) apply to this Campaign.
- This Campaign is organised by FLASH Mobile Vending (PTY) Ltd, registration number 2010/000777/07. In association with the ‘Network’ as indicated above.
- This Campaign is open to all the Network FLASH customers, who purchase a valid CELLC Data Bundle from a FLASH Device / terminal.
- Directors, members, partners, employees or agents of or consultants to the Network & FLASH or their sponsorship agency, or spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates of such persons are not eligible to enter the Campaign and cannot receive campaign rewards.
- The Campaign will run from 01 February 2018 to 31 July 2018 (“the Campaign period”). After which no further entries will be permitted.
- You understand that all information (including these terms and conditions) relating to this Campaign published on any promotional or advertising material or on our website at any time before or during the incentive period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry. The Network also has the right to withdraw this Campaign before the final draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
2.1 The rewards that can be claimed in this Campaign are as follows:
Step 1: Purchase CELLC Data from a FLASH device or terminal.
Step 2: Dial *130*3621*9*voucherpin#. For Voucher sales only.
Step 3: Stand a chance to double your data.
Note: Direct Top-Up purchases, do not dial a string. If consumer qualifies for double their data, the reward will be allocated automatically.
2.2 You understand that no reward may be exchanged for cash. The Network reserves the right to substitute, change or exchange any reward with another reward of similar commercial value without notice, in their sole discretion. You will not have a claim against the Network in this event.
2.3 It is important that you understand that all participants in the Campaign indemnify The Network, FLASH, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from its participation in this Campaign.
2.4 The Network and FLASH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. How to participate in the Campaign:
3.1 To Participate in this Campaign, you must:
3.1.1 You must purchase a valid CELLC Data bundle from a FLASH device or terminal.
3.1.2 Dial *130*3621*9*voucherpin#. Voucher Sales Only.
3.1.3 Direct Top-Up Sales, will be rewarded automatically, if the consumer qualifies.
3.1.4 USSD session charged at R0.20c per 20 seconds. Free SMS & Data bundles do not apply.
3.1.5 Campaign is only available for valid CELLC Data purchase from a FLASH device / terminal.
3.1.6 Each unique CELLC data voucher code = 1 x valid entry. A single MSISDN can enter as often as they want, as long as each entry has a new CELLC data voucher code, generated from a Flash device / terminal.
4. If you qualify for the Campaign Rewards:
4.1 If you are selected as a winner and/or do not qualify for a reward, you will receive an SMS / Call / E-mail. You agree that FLASH may contact you.
4.2 FLASH and The Network reserves the right to verify, by whatever means necessary, your eligibility to participate in this Campaign.
4.3 Consumers qualifying for the Double Up Reward, will be selected at random.
4.4 If you receive a reward, FLASH and The Network may publish your name and photograph at no cost to you, for any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the Campaign period. You are entitled to say no to this request.
4.5 FLASH and The Network cannot be held liable for the interception or loss of your personal information while transmitted, stored, or processed across the internet, including social media sites and assumes no liability for any interception or loss.
4.6 It is important that you understand that all participants in the Campaign indemnify FLASH and The Network, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from its participation in this Campaign.
4.7 Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will immediately form a part of the terms and conditions of the competition, to which terms entrants agree the competition is subject.
4.8 FLASH and The Network may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion on notice to you and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. By participating or continuing to participate in the Campaign, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.