Brand Manager Trader / Sales
A well-established brand with a global strategy, that prides itself on making people’s lives easier through frontier technology that creates enabling opportunities is looking for a Brand Manager – Trader Sales responsible for all areas of marketing and brand management of the Trader and Sales.
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Brand Management
- Very strong background in Brand Management in a Marketing environment
- Experience / Knowledge in the informal sector will be an advantage
- Independent thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management to meet deadlines
- Team Player
- Self -motivated
- Responsible for all areas of marketing and brand management of the portfolio of the Trader and sales.
- Negotiates with all stakeholders that impact marketing of this portfolio.
- Develops brand marketing plans
- Manage relationships with sales team and business stakeholders internally and externally
- Manages implementation of marketing brand plans
- Work closely with agency partners and third parties
- Plans implementation including timelines, kpis, creative materials, media etc.
- Ensure briefs are correctly adhered to and full briefs are provided to Traffic Manager/Creative department
- Approval of creative materials for product portfolio
- Assists in design of retail packaging and POS as well as in store marketing campaigns
- Manages all reporting and post campaign analysis
- Submit updated summaries on brand exposure to business monthly
- Track, measure and ensure optimization of campaigns
- Responsible for briefing and ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Track, measure and analyze all campaigns and projects
- Use data insights / BI to correctly segment and target
- Provide marketing support for Growth Managers and sales team to achieve commercial objectives
- Manage legal applications related to portfolio
- Regular market visits for insights to drive brand plans and POS