Growth Manager (Account Payments)
Identify & implement key growth objectives for partners & Flash by defining the product growth plan, developing & implementing growth plans as well as optimizing product turnover. Understanding market demands / requirements while focusing on trader and user acquisition, activation and retention
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience as a growth or sales manager with account management responsibilities
- Must understand the informal market, retail space and future trends to make sound decisions
- Communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Project management skills
- Numerical skill
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive – self thinker
- Self-driven & independent worker
- Design and execute growth initiatives for existing and new products in line with business strategy to drive adoption of key
- Leverage and translate insights to highlight product gaps and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage growth and churn.
- Manage quarterly tactical plans (growth and channel optimization)
- Create and maintain the relevant strategic assets – growth roadmap per product, user stories, prioritize initiatives and
changes to be made.
- Identify and manage internal and external growth and communication channels
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns & targets
- Analysis and reporting of product performance – run pilots, tests, as well as measure.
- Perform market and competitor research.
- Keep abreast of current trends in the informal market
- Conduct regular trade visits.