Integration Support Specialist
A well-established brand with a global strategy, that prides itself on making people’s lives easier through frontier technology that creates enabling opportunities is looking for an Integration Support Specialist Aggregation), This person will manage integration projects, gather and prioritise partner needs and requirements, improve experience, set objectives and key results, define short- and long-term roadmaps, as well as work closely with the technology teams to continuously deliver partner-centric solutions of B2B services
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
- 5 years proven experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or in a related financial services/tech environment.
Role Specific Requirements:
- Have a good understanding of financial and settlement processes
- Have a good understanding of APIs and integration projects
- Knowledge of and experience with API manager
- Strong project management skills
- Ability and skills to track project progress and management timelines
- Logical and systematic
- Strong stakeholder management for both internal and external teams of business teams, development teams, support teams and financial teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer literate
- Advanced Excel
- Problem solving
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Must be an excellent communicator, collaborator and “people person” capable of sharing a vision, aligning people, focusing efforts and motivating a team.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with the development & system teams, other internal and external stakeholders as well as management.
- Attention to detail & analytical
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Help the company learn about the market through competitive analysis, segmentation and user testing
- Help communicate the aggregation strategy to the development team
- Create and implement 6 – 12 month plans and roadmaps
- Maximise value of solutions for the formal B2B market space by data-driven and user-tested decisions
- Expand service offerings as well as ensure system capability when new partners are activated
- Responsible for error management and maintenance plans
- Continuously optimise business processes and be responsible for aggregation process mapping
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of:
- Product backlog
- Roadmap per modular service
- Transaction Flows for aggregation
- Focus on transactional successful (system capability, speed, uptime, volume management – ensure capability for growth and minimise system errors & failures)