Product Manager – Front End / Platforms
A well-established company with a national footprint and frontier technology, who prides itself on excellent customer service and brand adoption is looking for a Product Manager to deal with End to end management of all aspects of the products under your management and through all stages of the product life cycle. This role requires strong fluency in user centered mobile app design and the ability to co-ordinate with various stakeholders throughout the channel life cycle
- Degree in BIS/ Multi-Media/ similar
- Previous experience in a Product Management / Similar role
- Previous experience following user centered design to build mobile apps with some UX design knowledge
- Sound understanding of retail and SME’s
- Previous experience in building mobile POS applications will be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in an Agile way of work
Role Specific Requirements:
- Develop user experience strategy for all Flash channels, focusing on customer and seller ease of use
- Manage issues like navigation, page routing, product page design on each channel
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
Skills and Attributes:
- Logical and dependable
- Detail orientated
- Able to build and maintain relationships
- Proactive – capable of identifying, embracing and initiating change
- Able to work under pressure
- Outcome focused
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Persistent and accountable
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to think out of the box – big picture / holistic thinker
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Actively participate with product development teams to define product requirements, specifications and acceptance testing criteria. Review and provide final sign-off for all requirements.
- Establish the direction of each channel, including channel line extensions supported by associated business cases and related financial analysis.
- Interview and meet with traders to better understand the market and market problems.
- Prioritize and validate trader needs and requests for product changes & enhancements.
- Track industry trends, product segment growth, market spend, and market share.
- Create and implement annual channel plans and roadmaps including new products/enhancements to expand service offering, drive revenue, and increase profitability.
- Oversee the channel through all stages of the channel’s life cycle, from concept to production, including support
- Develop functional specifications for new ideas and channel enhancements
- Working closely with QA to compile and execute test cases and regression testing
- Enable, support and train sales, client services, and professional services staff on new channel functionality
- Engage closely with the development teams to help with making implementation decisions and develop schedules.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure deployment, go-to-market and quality goals are defined, achieved and maintained.
- Communicate release status and status with key stakeholders.
- Own and constantly evaluate metrics to measure channel or feature effectiveness.