Flash is seeking an experienced, resourceful product owner to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for defining and driving product development activities. You should have a solid grasp on data analytics and business methodologies to deliver a high-quality product to increase company turnover in line with the business strategy.
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
- 5 years proven experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or in a related financial services/tech environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer literate
- Advanced Excel
- Problem solving
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Must be an excellent communicator, collaborator and “people person” capable of sharing a vision, aligning people, focusing efforts and motivating a team.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with the development & system teams, other internal and external stakeholders as well as management.
- Attention to detail & analytical
- Trustworthy and reliable
- The Product Owner should understand the informal market, retail space and future trends to make sound decisions.
- Ensure development team and other technical / systems stakeholders understand the strategy and developmental roadmap.
- Plan, review, write specifications and requirement documentation to optimize product performance.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized product backlog and roadmap for implementation based on business and team strategy.
- Develop detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams with the appropriate sense of urgency to ensure successful product releases.
- Apply UX principles to all products.
- Act as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Research and keep up to date with technology trends.
- Proactively review and resolve errors & failures.
- Ongoing management of existing products and related projects.