Senior Brand Manager
A well-established brand with a global strategy, that prides itself on making people’s lives easier through frontier technology that creates enabling opportunities is looking for a Senior Brand Manager who will be responsible for leading the brand marketing team and all brand marketing initiatives relating to the Flash portfolio locally and globally.
- Marketing Degree
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Brand Marketing Management
- Experience / Knowledge in the informal sector will be an advantage
- Experience/knowledge of the global market will be an advantage
- Independent thinker
- Strong leader
- Results Driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Multi tasker
- Excellent Time management
- Team Player
- Self -motivated
- Ability to make decisions
- Responsible for all areas of marketing and brand management of the portfolio of product categories locally and globally.
- Supervises Brand Marketing Managers and Traffic Production Manager
- Works closely with internal departments and third parties
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Has up to date information on what is happening in the market and with competitors
- Negotiates and manages relationships with key partners that impact brand marketing portfolio.
- Signs off brand marketing plans completed by brand managers for each portfolio.
- Manage relationships with product team and business stakeholders internally and externally
- Manages implementation of marketing brand plans per product
- Ensures Brand Plans are timeously implemented
- Ensure reporting, KPI’s and post campaign analysis is completed by Brand Managers and shared with senior Marketing Manager to share with business.
- Ensure briefs are correctly adhered to and full briefs are provided to Traffic Production Manager
- Submits updated summaries on brand exposure and reporting to business monthly
- Ensure that campaigns are Tracked, measured and ensure optimized
- Provides direction to brand team on how to Use data insights / BI to correctly segment and target marketing
- Ensures that Growth Managers receive brand marketing support to achieve commercial objectives
- Manage overall legal applications through Brand Manages
- Manage the Flash assets – commercial and recoveries
- Regular market visits for insights to drive brand plans and POS