Senior Mobile Developer
Lead a software development team as well as build and maintain existing and new Mobile apps, primarily using native Android, iOS, as well as cross platform technologies such as Xamarin and Ionic, for use within the company and by company clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant IT Tertiary Qualification
- 4-5 years’ relevant experience in an environment that builds and maintains mobile apps
- Extensive mobile app development experience, with a strong understanding of mobile technologies – Native Android, iOS, as well as cross platform technologies such as Xamarin and Ionic
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with RESTful JSON services required
- Experience with .Net MVC and Java Spring to be able to enhance existing JSON interfaces if required
- Experience in a Retail, Payments or Banking environment is preferred
- Strong understanding and proven experience in publishing of mobile apps to the relevant stores, as well as available native analytical features which can be leveraged.
- Experience with server-driven app architecture, with exposure to RESTful communications for server integration.
- Able to embrace change
- Calm temperament
- Ability to lead and mentor
- Lead a mobile development team
- Review all mobile projects
- Architect and Configuration of all internal systems