Traffic Production Manager
The Traffic Production Manager is responsible for working with the media and creative teams within the Marketing Department to manage process and creative deliverables for campaigns. This person will be responsible for managing the creative implementation processes for all types of creative work, across all channels including broadcast, digital, social, print, outdoor, PR/media and more. Also responsible for production management and suppliers.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in advertising agency environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on complex and multiple assignments
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must have a proven and thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes in both a traditional print and digital, social and interactive world
- Must possess superior project management skills
- Analytical and possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written communications
Must demonstrate the following Marketing competencies:
- Manage ambiguity – Operates effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
- Ensure full briefs are given by brand management to creative and digital/media teams
- Collaborate – Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Customer focus – Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Cultivate innovation – Create new and better ways to improve team efficiencies.
- Plan and align – Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Drive results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstance
- Manage creative asset delivery timing for all media supported marketing campaigns, working alongside Brand Management, digital and analytics teams
- Quality control and deploy creative for media, making sure assets are built to specification and communication strategy
- Traffic and monitor projects to ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced, tight-deadline environment.
- Communicate job status to involved team members
- Maintain a real-time status report and summarize daily deliverable snapshots
- Host and moderate content status meetings with creative and media agencies
- Keep all teams informed of conflicts, delays or any other unusual situations that hold the potential to impact assigned deliverables
- Handle escalations and make quick decisions as necessary
- Understand and have intimate knowledge of marketing department roles and capabilities
- Develop and monitor creative performance reports for internal review and collaborate with agency on optimizations.
- Prepare and deliver POP to internal constituents.
- Deep understanding of through the line and production requirements.
- Must build relationships with suppliers.