WIN R1000 | PEP is giving away R1000 every day! Simply pay your cross-border money transfer at PEP to qualify. Services include Mukuru, HelloPaisa, MyFLASH and MamaMoney. Competition ends 30 June 2018.
Rules of the competition
- To enter the competition a customer must pay for any cross-border remittance at PEP during the competition period
- Competition excludes local money transfers, i.e. money sent within the borders of RSA
- A customer may enter as many times as he/she wishes during the competition period, i.e. 1 money transfer = 1 chance to win. 3 money transfers = 3 chances.
- Qualifying services include Mukuru, HelloPaisa, MamaMoney and MyFLASH
- Competition valid between 21 May and 30 June 2018
- Normal minimum and maximum send values apply, as per current product rules in-store
- R1000 cash or
- R1000 PEP voucher
- Customer can select the 1 of the 2 options above
Winner selection and announcement
- In total there will be 41 winners over the campaign period
- For every day of the promotion, 1 winner will be selected randomly via an audible process
- These winners will then be passed on from PEP to the 3rd party suppliers (mentioned above)
- Winners announced within 21 days after the competition has ended
- 3rd parties responsible for notifying the winners
Fulfilment of prizes
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 21 days after the competition has ended and not daily
- It is the responsibility of the 3rd party supplier to arrange the fulfilment of the prize directly with the winners
- For cash fulfilment the customer needs to supply the banking details to which the money must be paid into.
- The customer also has the option to have the money paid into the relevant wallet/account of the 3rd party if such a service is available