Terms & Conditions of the “Win a R5000 shopping spree at Ackermans with 1voucher” competition
1. The promoter of the competition is FLASH Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd (“FLASH”)(the “Promoter”).
2. The name of the competition is “Win a R5000 shopping spree”.
3. The competition will run from 7 October 2019 – 30 November 2019 (“competition period”) after which no further entries will be accepted.
- You understand that all information (including these Terms and Conditions) relating to this Competition published on any promotional or advertising material or on our website at any time before or during the Competition period will form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- FLASH also has the right to withdraw this Competition before the final draw.FLASH takes no responsibility for entries that were not received for whatever reason.
4. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To automatically be entered into the competition and stand a chance to win, participants will need to do the following:
- Purchase a 1voucher with a minimum face value of R200 or more (“face value”) from any Ackermans stores and top-up any partner account or use it to pay at any online partner via 1voucher.
6. You are not eligible to participate in this competition if:
- You are a director, member, partner employee, agent or consultant of FLASH, or its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition; or
- You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in 5 (a).
7. The prizes for this competition are as follows:
- 1 monthly winner will be randomly selected and will each win a R5000 Ackermans voucher.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the Competition as per clause 15.
- Each R5000 1voucher winner will only be eligible to win one (1) R5000 gift voucher for the duration of the Competition irrespective of the number of entries.
8. FLASH reserve the right to substitute, change or exchange any prize with another prize of similar commercial value without notice, in their sole discretion. You will not have a claim against FLASH in this event.
9. The 1voucher prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. The 1voucher prizes will be sent via SMS directly to the 2 winners using their valid cellphone number provided during the end of the competition process.
- The 1voucher prizes are valid from date of issue until June 2020.
- The voucher prizes that are not redeemed by the expiry date will be forfeited.
- The winners will be randomly selected at the end of the competition period.
- The draw will take place no later than 10 December 2019 and winners will be announced no later than 14 December 2019.
- If you are selected as a winner, you will receive an SMS / Call / E-mail and you agree that FLASH may contact you.
- FLASH reserves the right to verify, by whatever means necessary, your eligibility to participate in this Competition.
- If the drawn winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of the draw date, they will forfeit the prize and the prize will be re-distributed by way of a separate draw. The ineligible winner will have no claim of any nature whatsoever against FLASH, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents, or consultants.
- If you receive a prize, FLASH may publish your name and photograph at no cost to you, for any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the Competition period. You are entitled to say no to this request.
- FLASH cannot be held liable for the interception or loss of your personal information while transmitted, stored, or processed across the internet, including social media sites and assumes no liability for any interception or loss.
- It is important that you understand that all participants in the Competition indemnify FLASH, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from its participation in this Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time prior to final draw, to vary the nature of the competition or the prizes or to vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the competition. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights that they may have against FLASH and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against FLASH, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents, or consultants.
- Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will immediately form a part of the terms and conditions of the competition, to which terms entrants agree the competition is subject.
- FLASH may amend, modify, or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion on notice to you and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. By participating or continuing to participate in the Competition, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- FLASH and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also no be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for the purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
- By participating in this competition, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by FLASH. Any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which FLASH has about you; (iii) the retention by FLASH of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud, prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) FLASH using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers that may be of interest or value to you.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying FLASH in writing or by registering a block on any registry which FLASH is bound by law to recognise. FLASH will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. FLASH will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
- These terms and conditions will be available on the 1voucher at 1voucher.co.za