Global Brand Manager
About the role
FLASH requires a Brand Manager for our Global sector who will be responsible for all areas of marketing and brand management of the Flash Portfolio in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Brand Management
- Very strong background in Brand Management in a Marketing environment
- Experience in remittance or international mobile top up, domestic, evouchers / gift cards
- Understanding of international market – UK, Ireland and Europe
- Experience working in a similar role in Europe is a benefit
- A European language is a benefit
- Independent thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management to meet deadlines
- Team Player
- Self -motivated
- Responsible for all areas of marketing and brand management of the global portfolio (including management of images/POS elements from suppliers and their products and networks for all countries and making sure correct version/sizes etc. are being used).
- Negotiates with all partners that impact marketing of global portfolio.
- Develops brand marketing plans for global.
- Manage relationships with UK team and business stakeholders internally and externally
- Manages implementation of marketing brand plans
- Work closely with agency partners and third parties
- Plans implementation including timelines, kpis, creative materials, media etc.
- Ensure briefs are correctly adhered to and full briefs are provided to Traffic Manager/Creative department
- Approval of creative materials for portfolio
- Assists in design of retail packaging and POS as well as in store marketing campaigns
- Manages all reporting and post campaign analysis
- Submit updated summaries on brand exposure to business monthly
- Track, measure and ensure optimization of campaigns
- Responsible for briefing and ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Track, measure and analyze all campaigns and projects
- Use data insights / BI to correctly segment and target
- Manage legal applications related to product portfolio
- Market visits for insights to drive brand plans and POS
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Business Development
- Customer Service