Brand Manager – Trader/Sales
About the role
FLASH requires a Brand Manager for our Trader Sales, who will be responsible for all areas of marketing and brand management of the Trader and Sales.
- Marketing qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Brand Marketing Management
- Very strong background in a Marketing environment
- Knowledge of African languages
- Experience / Knowledge in the informal sector will be a prerequisite
- Independent thinker, able to use initiative
- Strong understanding of branding, traditional and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management to meet deadlines
- Team Player with a hands-on approach
- Self -motivated
- Able to identify opportunities
- Problem solver
- Responsible for all areas of marketing and brand management of the portfolio of the Trader and sales.
- Negotiates with all stakeholders that impact marketing of this portfolio.
- Develops brand marketing plans
- Manage relationships with sales team and business stakeholders internally and externally
- Develops, manages implementation of marketing brand plans
- Work closely with agency partners and third parties
- Plans implementation including timelines, kpis, creative materials, media etc.
- Ensure briefs are correctly adhered to and full briefs are provided to Traffic Manager/Creative department
- Approval of creative materials for product portfolio
- Assists in design of retail packaging and POS as well as in store marketing campaigns
- Manages all reporting and post campaign analysis
- Submit updated summaries on brand exposure to business monthly
- Track, measure and ensure optimization of campaigns
- Responsible for briefing and ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Track, measure and analyze all campaigns and projects
- Use data insights / BI to correctly segment and target
- Provide marketing support for Growth Managers and sales team to achieve commercial objectives
- Manage legal applications related to portfolio
- Regular market visits for insights to drive brand and marketing plans and POS
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Business Development
- Customer Service