Senior Manager – Aggregation
Flash is growing in our UK & Europe branches!! We are looking to recruit a Senior Manager for the Aggregation division. This function lives at the intersection of go to market, marketing and product development, and is focused on Retailer partner and user acquisition, activation, retention, cross-sell and Aggregation product suppliers. The talented person who is appointed in this role will run the Aggregation Division and has 3 core components: first, to define the product growth plan, second, to develop and implement growth plans, and third, to optimize the product turnover and revenue growth.
- Degree educated
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience as a Key Account and or Product manager in the Prepaid and or Telecoms market
- Exposure to MNOs, MVNOs and selling into National Retailers across Europe
- Pan European experience
- Must be an excellent communicator, collaborator and “people person” capable of sharing a vision, aligning people, focusing efforts and motivating key stakeholders in partner businesses.
- Proven experience of heading up and leading a division in a Fin-tech business
- The Europe Senior Manager should understand the prepaid market, retail space and future trends to make sound decisions
- Second language is a benefit (Polish, Czech or Romanian)
- Must have Initiative and plenty of drive to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Data and insights driven
- Attention to detail
- Innovative and product development driven
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Design and execute growth initiatives for new and existing products in line with business strategy to drive adoption of key growth initiatives.
- Drive the growth strategies of the Aggregation division across Europe
- Responsible for identifying and building growth turnover by product across all Flash Europe countries
- Grow the basket of products in the Flash aggregation business
- Manage relationships with networks, Brands and processors to grow the bottom-line number as well marketing contributions
- Manage the rollout, and growth of products through the Retailer relationships
- Leverage and translate insights to highlight product gaps and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage growth and churn, Data driven and marketing focused
- Manage quarterly tactical plans (growth and channel optimization)
- Create and maintain the relevant strategic assets – growth road-map per product, user stories, prioritize initiatives and changes to be made.
- Identify and manage internal and external growth and communication channels.
- Analysis and reporting of product performance – run pilots, tests, as well as measure.
- Perform market and competitor research.
- Work with Networks and Brands to drive sales growth and increase activations
- Work with Retail partners to drive sales growth and increase product activations
- Regular trade visits