COVID-19: Flash Still Has Your Back
Based on President Cyril Ramaphosa’s statement on Sunday, we all need to make changes to help slow down the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. We are following the president’s directions and being careful so that we can keep supporting you.
- We will still deliver till rolls
- Flash Kiosks will stay open
- The Flash help centre is still operating
- All of our Flash services and products are staying online
- We will still be supporting all our traders
We aren’t stopping because we know you can’t stop.
How can we slow down the spread of coronavirus?
Together, we can slow down the spread of the virus. The best way to do this is with good hygiene.
- Don’t shake hands – try an elbow bump, foot tap, or a head nod.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Avoid touching common surfaces when possible
- Avoid touching your face when possible – the virus can spread from your hands into your nose and mouth.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Avoid contact with people who are showing cold and flu symptoms
- Avoid crowded places whenever possible
How to Shop Safely During COVID-19Read more >
FLASH AND DG MURRAY TRUST LAUNCH ELECTRONIC FOOD VOUCHER SYSTEMRead more >
Spotify vouchers are now available on all Flash machinesRead more >
COVID-19: Providing vulnerable communities with essential servicesRead more >
COVID-19: The Role That Retail Can PlayRead more >
Sell Gift Cards: Netflix, Spotify, Uber & Uber EatsRead more >