For Traders | 10.03.2023
Sell Eezi Airtime for higher commission.
In this post, you’ll learn what Eezi Airtime is, why you should sell it, how to sell it, and how easy it is to load. Ready? Let’s go Eezi!
What is Eezi Airtime?
- Eezi Airtime is a unique airtime voucher created and sold by Flash.
- Eezi Airtime can be loaded on MTN, Vodacom, Cell C, Telkom.
- Eezi Airtime is bought by the customer to top up their airtime balance on their mobile phone.
- The customer’s balance is topped up with the Rand value purchased, and they receive all the standard network benefits.
Why sell Eezi Airtime?
- When you sell Eezi Airtime, you can earn more profit because you will receive higher commission than when you sell network airtime vouchers (ask your AGM for details).
- Airtime is a product that brings the most people into your shop, and now you can sell even more. Eezi Airtime is perfect for customers who are buying airtime for someone else, but they don’t know what network the person uses.
- You can sell Eezi Airtime for any denomination, from R2 – R299, so you don’t have to stick to fixed voucher amounts as you do for network-specific airtime vouchers.
How to sell Eezi Airtime?
• How to sell Eezi Airtime vouchers on Flash Solar:
Flash > Airtime > Sell Eezi Airtime > Value > Output Options > OK
• How to sell Eezi Airtime vouchers on old Flash apps:
Home > EeziAirtime > Value > Sell > Sell
• How to sell Eezi Airtime vouchers on new Flash apps:
Home > EeziAirtime > Voucher > Value_Sell
How does the customer load Eezi Airtime?
- The customer buys Eezi Airtime from any Flash shop and gets a voucher with a unique code.
- The customer dials *130*theiruniquecode# from the phone/SIM that they want to top up.
- The customer will be notified by their network, via SMS, when their airtime is loaded.
It’s that Eezi!
Eezi Airtime is the best choice for you and your customers.
It makes sense to choose it every time you need to sell airtime. 😉
Need help selling or loading Eezi Airtime?
Contact the Flash Call Centre: 083 903 5274 (free on MTN) or 084 193 5274 (free on Cell C).
The Flash Call Centre operational hours are: Monday to Friday 08h00 to 20h00, Saturdays 09h00 to 18h00, Sundays 09h00 to 17h00.