For Traders | 31.05.2023
Flash Trader Giveaway Social Competition
Get your share of R15,000 this June! That’s right, every day for 30 days, we’re giving away R500 to one lucky winner! #WinwithFlash How to enter: Comment on any of our social media pages and tell us what you love most about Flash for a chance to win! Include #WinwithFlash to secure your entry! For an extra shot at winning: Post a photo with your favourite Flash product on any of our social media pages, and don’t forget to add #WinwithFlash! Remember to use #WinwithFlash throughout your entries! T’s & C’s apply.
Winners will be announced every day at 3 PM. Winners will receive their prize in 1Voucher.
Congratulations to our winners:
- Lerato Lira Kgapetsi
- Dineo Phori
- Jonathan Ross Williams
- Phanto Morgarl
- Jane Maluleke
- Jean Rivoningo
- Rose Nyanisi
- Eulenda Matsimbi
- Jenune MoNique
- Nokwande Florence
- Godwin Monyela
- Rose Nyanisi
- Eulenda Matsimbi
- Juma Mustafa
- Alleta Lettie
- Dumisane Baloyi
- Duduzile Banele
- D-boy Danny
- Bongani Tetemane
- Nomthetho Semelane
- Justin Langa
- Nonkulumo Msutwana
- Moshe Mbedla
- Nicole Thwala
- Levy Morata
- Agnes Moloto
- Brenda Atalia
- Jessica Zungu
- The competition will run from 07:00 on the 1st of June 2023 to and including 14:30 on the 30th of June 2023 (“the Competition Period”).
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You may enter the competition by posting a comment stating what you love about Flash and adding the hashtag #WinwithFlash, on any Flash social media pages, as prompted by Flash, before the Competition Period ends. For a further entry, you may post a photo with your favourite Flash product and add the hashtag #WinwithFlash in any comment section on any of Flash’s social media pages, as prompted by Flash, before the Competition Period ends.
- Participants may enter as many times as they want. Only comments and photos posted on any Flash social media page before the end of the Competition Period will be considered.
- The draw for winners will happen every day during the Competition Period at 15.00. The winner will be selected via a random draw from all participants who complied with the instructions as per number 2 above.
- There will be 30 prizes, each consisting of an R500 1Voucher. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for cash.
- The winner will receive their prize via a message on the relevant social media page and may be requested to prove their identity before receiving their prize.
- An alternative winner may be drawn if the winner is not reachable via social media for whatever reason (including but not limited to a profile being deactivated).
- The competition is open to all participants within South Africa (in possession of a valid identity document), excluding employees of Flash and its associated companies.
- Flash and their agents do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
- The winner gives Flash and its authorized agents consent to use their name for publicity purposes unless refused.
- Flash reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Flash and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Flash.
- By participating in this competition, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by Flash and other companies in the Pepkor group, any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Flash has about you; (iii) the retention by Flash of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) Flash using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in the Pepkor group that may be of interest or value to you.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying Flash in writing or by registering a block on any registry which Flash is bound by law to recognise. Flash will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. Flash will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
- The prizes are subject to 1Voucher’s terms and conditions, available at 1Voucher.co.za
- These terms and conditions are also available at flash.co.za