Terms & Conditions of the FLASH & SPOTIFY PREMIUM: DOUBLE PROFITS CAMPAIGN
- The promoter of the campaign is Flash Mobile Vending (Pty) Ltd (“FLASH”) (“the “Promoter”).
- The name of the campaign is “FLASH & SPOTIFY PREMIUM DOUBLE PROFITS CAMPAIGN” (“the Campaign”).
- The campaign will run from 1 March 2021 to 30 April 2021 (both days inclusive) after which no further entries will be accepted
- You understand that all information (including these Terms and Conditions) relating to this campaign published on any promotional or advertising material or on our website at any time before or during the campaign period will form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Flash and Spotify has the right to withdraw this campaign before the end date, 30 April 2021.
- Flash and Spotify takes no responsibility for entries that were not received for whatever reason.
- By selling Spotify Premium vouchers and/or accepting any prize (if you sell a Spotify Premium voucher), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To automatically be entered into the campaign and receive Flash 6% commission, Flash Traders will need to sell any Spotify Premium voucher on their Flash machine or Flash app.
- You are not eligible to participate in this campaign if:
9.1 You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Flash or Spotify, or its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition; or
9.2 You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in 9.1 above.
- The prizes for this campaign are as follows:
10.1 For each Spotify Premium voucher sold, Flash Trader will receive 6% Commission on every sale.
10.2 Each Flash Trader will only be eligible to receive 6% Commission for the duration of the competition irrespective of the number of vouchers sold.
10.3 Flash and Spotify reserves the right to substitute, change or exchange any prize with another prize of similar commercial value without notice, in their sole discretion. Flash Trader will not have a claim against Flash or Spotify in this event.
10.4 The Flash 6% Commission prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Flash 6% Commission prizes will be automatically topped up on the Flash machine or Flash app for every Spotify Premium voucher sold.
- Flash and Spotify reserves the right to verify, by whatever means necessary, your eligibility to participate in this campaign.
- If a Flash Trader receives Flash 6% Commission prize, Flash and Spotify may publish your name and photograph without any compensation to the Flash Trader, for any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition You are entitled to say no to this request.
- Flash and Spotify cannot be held liable for the interception or loss of your personal information while transmitted, stored, or processed across the internet, including social media sites and assumes no liability for any interception or loss.
- It is important that you understand that all participants in the campaign indemnify Flash and Spotify, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from its participation in this campaign.
- Flash and Spotify reserves the right at any time in the campaign period, to vary the nature of the campaign or the prizes or to vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the campaign. In such an event, all participants hereby waive any rights that they may have against Flash or Spotify and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Flash and Spotify, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents, or consultants.
- Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will immediately form a part of the terms and conditions of the competition, to which terms entrants agree the competition is subject.
- Flash and Spotify may amend, modify, or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion on notice to you and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. By participating or continuing to participate in the campaign, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Flash, Spotify, and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also no be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for the purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
- By participating in this campaign, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by Flash and Spotify. Any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Flash and Spotify has about you; (iii) the retention by Flash and Spotify of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud, prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) Flash and Spotify using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers that may be of interest or value to you.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying Flash and Spotify in writing or by registering a block on any registry which Flash and Spotify is bound by law to recognise. Flash and Spotify will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. Flash and Spotify will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
- These terms and conditions will be available on the Flash’s website at flash.co.za