What are the service charges for topping up?
Flash voucher top up charges
The Flash voucher service charge is R6.
This means if you buy a R200 Flash voucher and top up your machine, you will receive R194 in your Flash balance.
Bank top up charges
If you top up with Nedbank, FNB, or Absa, these are the top up charges:
- R0 – R1000 = R10 charge
- R1000.01 – R3000 = R15 charge
- R3000.01 – R5000 = R20 charge
- R5000.01 – R10 000 = R25 charge
- R10 000.01 – R20 000 = R35 charge
- R20 000.01 – R50 000 = R100 charge
- R50 000.01 – R100 000 = R150 charge
- R100 000.01 – R999 999 999.99 = R200 charge