What is an Entertainment Voucher?
Entertainment vouchers are 12 to 16-digit pins printed on a slip that can be used to pay for subscriptions, music, games and mobile apps.
International (ie. Netflix, Spotify, Uber etc.) content is now available in communities at all Flash shops, with more vouchers being added all the time.
What are the benefits of selling Entertainment Vouchers?
By selling entertainment vouchers, traders expand their basket offering to customers. This means more convenience for customers, increasingly loyalty through repeat business. Selling international and local content is also new and exciting, which will see new customers choosing to shop at your shop.
How selling it makes your life easier
- You need to be a Flash trader to be able to sell these products
- Bigger list of products available to sell to customers
- Help you to attract new and upmarket customers
- Increase profit thanks to high margins
- Create customer satisfaction
- Create customer loyalty
- Help to improve your business’s image
How do I load an Uber or Uber Eats Voucher?
1. Open your Uber or Uber Eats app
2. Go to payments/wallet on your profile.
3. Go to ‘Promotions’ and click on ‘Add Promo Code’ / ‘Add Voucher Code’
4. Enter the gift card or voucher code
* To view voucher balance go to ‘Payments’, your available balance will be displayed under ‘Credits’
* Credits on Uber Eats app can be used on Uber app
* For more information on creating an account or voucher queries go to: www.uber.com/za/en/
How do I load a Netflix Voucher?
1.Go to netflix.com/redeem
2.Enter the 16-digit PIN code from your receipt
3.If you already have a Netflix account, you can enter this code by selecting Redeem gift card or promo code from your Account page
4.The balance of your gift card will be added to your account and your next payment will be taken from the gift card balance.
* For more information on creating an account or voucher queries go to: www.netflix.com/za/
- The voucher can only be used for a specific partner. E.g. Netflix, Uber and more.
- The voucher can only be redeemed once
- The voucher is a cash voucher. If the customer loses their code it the same as losing cash. Traders cannot give customers a new code because they lost theirs.
- Uber vouchers can be used on both Uber and Uber Eats Apps.
- There are partner-specific support channels for customers and Flash support channels for traders with any queries.
- Customers will need to contact the partner’s support services if they lose their voucher or their voucher code does not work.