For Traders | 20.12.2021
How to put money in your Flash machine
To start trading, you will need money in your Flash machine. This allows you to sell products to your customers.
To top up, you will need to buy a Flash voucher. This is either a slip from a physical shop or kiosk or added to your Flash machine directly by EFT.
You can top up your Flash machine 3 different ways.
1. Directly at a Flash Kiosk:
Call the Flash Call Centre to find your nearest Flash Kiosk (Number at bottom of article).
2. Buy a Flash voucher from a Flash Top Up partner shop:
With a Flash voucher, you will need to top up your machine yourself.
On a TouchGo machine:
• Click the cow icon on the top right of your screen
• Select Top Up Flash
• Enter your voucher number and press Redeem
On a FlashGo machine:
• Enter *130*3621*VoucherPIN#
3. A direct EFT or cash deposit at a bank
a. Nedbank EFT or ATM
b. Absa EFT or ATM
c. FNB EFT or ATM
When making an EFT or ATM deposit, remember to use your Flash number as your reference.
To find your Flash number on your TouchGo machine:
• Go to the top left menu
• Select My Flash
• Select Balances
• Your Cell number is your Flash number
To find your Flash number on your FlashGo/MoovaGo machine:
• The number in the middle of your home screen is your Flash number
If you have questions about putting money in your Flash machine, call the Flash Call Centre:
083 903 5274 (Free to call on MTN)
084 193 5274 (Free to call on Cell C)